- Sep 16Focal Point Introduces Ori
A new PET felt ceiling tile with striking dimensionality, Ori™ turns the ceiling plane into a landscape of soft undulations and sharp ridges. 10 design variations are the building blocks to create eye-catching and sound-dampening ceilings that integrate a variety of recessed, surface mount or suspended luminaires.
- Sep 10SLS Expands Into Northern New Jersey
Thursday, September 10, 2020 – New York, NY – SLS is expanding its territory into Northern New Jersey. The agency’s executive team discussed the benefits of organizational growth, and how their relationships with their NYC manufacturers and the lighting industry impact expansion efforts.
- Aug 24Fluxwerx – Light + WELL Building AIA Course
WELL is the leading tool for advancing health and well-being in buildings globally. As stated by The International WELL Building InstituteTM (IWBITM), 4,156 projects encompassing over 540 million square feet are applying WELL across 61 countries.
This presentation gives an overview of the lighting requirements in WELL v2 standard, focussing on key factors plus practical recommendations and strategies that should be considered when designing and specifying human-centric lighting in commercial spaces.
- Aug 19i2Systems Introduces Runway
- Jul 30Focal Point – ID+ 3.5″ Downlight and Wall Wash have been redesigned!
The enhanced luminaires replace the existing ID+ 3.5″ Downlight and Wall Wash. They offer greater flexibility with a host of options to deliver a comprehensive downlight offering to enhance retail, hospitality, residential, and commercial spaces.
– Expanded lumen output range from 700 to 2100 lumens
– Up to 15% increase in efficacy
– Expanded distribution options with narrow flood to super wide flood
– Round and square die-cast trim options
– Two warm dim ranges: 3000K -1800K halogen and 2700K – 1800K incandescent
– 80, 90, and 97 CRI
– PoE compatible
- Jul 24Fixture Spotlight: Columbia – Kuzco
Utilizing a ubiquitous cylindrical shape the Signal exterior fixture features an innovative shift in materiality. A die-cast opal tube radiates ambient light from the fixture body while symmetrical translucent diffusers distribute illumination up and down. Slightly offset from the mounting surface an illusory effect is created of a floating column of luminance.
- Jul 24OCL Architectural Lighting: Centro Demo
Senior Product Design Manager Andrew Schainker tells the story behind OCL’s Centro series.
- Jul 24OCL Architectural Lighting – Small Forms
A 5 minute video presentation of OCL’s small form lighting solutions.
- Jul 21KKDC – SEN, Exterior Façade Lighting
- Jul 21Kuzco 360 Virtual Showroom Tour