JOB ID 10709: Field Engineer
SLS Controls Inc, a New York, NY based Electrical Engineering Firm has multiple openings for JOB ID 10709 Field Engineer
Job duties include:
• Work with various stakeholders in the entire life-cycle of complex lighting projects, including visits to project sites, troubleshooting, and servicing the lighting systems.
• Facilitate communication with the clients, distributors, contractors, and lighting specifiers.
• Interpret engineering design drawings and documents.
• Work closely with the engineering staff to implement the system as per the approved contract documents.
• Calculate the load requirements and make sure that all the energy codes apply to the project.
• Troubleshoot wiring alongside electrical installers.
• Develop and deploy customized solutions specific to client requirements.
Requirements: Master’s degree in Electrical engg, energy management or closely related with at least 12 months of experience. Salary offered ranges between $110885 to $ 112000/year. Send resume to: email@example.com including the JOB ID. Travel and relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.