- Jul 30Focal Point – ID+ 3.5″ Downlight and Wall Wash have been redesigned!
The enhanced luminaires replace the existing ID+ 3.5″ Downlight and Wall Wash. They offer greater flexibility with a host of options to deliver a comprehensive downlight offering to enhance retail, hospitality, residential, and commercial spaces.
– Expanded lumen output range from 700 to 2100 lumens
– Up to 15% increase in efficacyExpanded distribution options with narrow flood to super wide flood
– Round and square die-cast trim options
– Two warm dim ranges: 3000K -1800K halogen and 2700K – 1800K incandescent
– 80, 90, and 97 CRI
– PoE compatible
- Jun 23Focal Point: NeoCon Virtual Booth Tour
Take a look at the beautiful, water-color-like renderings and learn more about each product on display using the interactive features.
- May 29Spotlight: Focal Point – Blume & Zyl
- May 06Focal Point – PoE
With the vast selection of PoE compatible luminaires, Focal Point gives the ability to select the ideal luminaire for countless applications. PoE compatible linear luminaires, downlights, cylinders, pendants, and architectural troffers provide the light quality, design aesthetic, and performance required while maximizing energy efficiency and supporting the deployment of a PoE network system.
- Mar 26Fixture Spotlight: Focal Point – Acoustic Solutions
Focal Point Acoustic Solutions provide an optimal answer to the high noise levels and reverberation issues common to open, multi-purpose spaces.
The integrated systems simplify specification, sourcing and installation, and procure a unified look that enhances the architecture of each interior space. Not only are sound levels controlled, optimal illumination levels are achieved, increasing the comfort and well-being of those who inhabit the spaces.