- Focal Point Introduces Ori Sep 16
A new PET felt ceiling tile with striking dimensionality, Ori™ turns the ceiling plane into a landscape of soft undulations and sharp ridges. 10 design variations are the building blocks to create eye-catching and sound-dampening ceilings that integrate a variety of recessed, surface mount or suspended luminaires.
- Focal Point – ID+ 3.5″ Downlight and Wall Wash have been redesigned! Jul 30
The enhanced luminaires replace the existing ID+ 3.5″ Downlight and Wall Wash. They offer greater flexibility with a host of options to deliver a comprehensive downlight offering to enhance retail, hospitality, residential, and commercial spaces.
– Expanded lumen output range from 700 to 2100 lumens
– Up to 15% increase in efficacy
– Expanded distribution options with narrow flood to super wide flood
– Round and square die-cast trim options
– Two warm dim ranges: 3000K -1800K halogen and 2700K – 1800K incandescent
– 80, 90, and 97 CRI
– PoE compatible
- Focal Point: NeoCon Virtual Booth Tour Jun 23
Take a look at the beautiful, water-color-like renderings and learn more about each product on display using the interactive features.
- Spotlight: Focal Point – Blume & Zyl May 29
- Focal Point – PoE May 06
With the vast selection of PoE compatible luminaires, Focal Point gives the ability to select the ideal luminaire for countless applications. PoE compatible linear luminaires, downlights, cylinders, pendants, and architectural troffers provide the light quality, design aesthetic, and performance required while maximizing energy efficiency and supporting the deployment of a PoE network system.
- Fixture Spotlight: Focal Point – Acoustic Solutions Mar 26
Focal Point Acoustic Solutions provide an optimal answer to the high noise levels and reverberation issues common to open, multi-purpose spaces.
The integrated systems simplify specification, sourcing and installation, and procure a unified look that enhances the architecture of each interior space. Not only are sound levels controlled, optimal illumination levels are achieved, increasing the comfort and well-being of those who inhabit the spaces.