Service Centric – Outcome Oriented
SLS Controls’ early success demanded a comprehensive and robust local support structure that manufacturers now demand of agents in major geographies.
For us, the migration to this model was a natural fit; we accept accountability with alacrity.
- Control system specification development – sensor and device layouts, CAD schematics and written specifications – for all commercial market segments
- Shop drawing production and onsite electrical installation coordination
- Onsite control system startup through commissioning/signoff and training
- Onsite inverter startup through emergency lighting inspection
- Budgeting throughout all project phases
- Single point of responsibility through project life cycle
- Maintenance contracts and service agreements
- 50+ years of combined lighting controls engineering experience with industry leading manufacturers
- Unbiased approach to specifying control technologies based on customer objectives and budget
- Competency in all control technologies – conventional wired/wireless, DALI, DMX, PoE, IoT – from specification to wiring to programming
- Ability to customize graphical user interfaces via programming knowhow
- Agnostic approach to facilitating PoE lighting deployment
- Application of NYCECC 2020 including DOB coordination